7.22 mi, 1:02:45, 8:41 min/mi
- First Cherry Creek run… and it was a beauty; nice overcast day, cool breeze
- Printed a map…glad I did… I would’ve second guessed myself of when to turn into the park
- Felt good but HR was a bit higher than I would’ve expected
- I was surprised… only about 5% of the entire run was on dirt… everything else was paved.
- Put some kick towards the end
BTW, there’s been some evac’s in Boulder due to some fire. I just heard that Dave has not logged in and is not at work, so I hope he hasn’t been evacutated. Good luck, Dave!