6+ mi, 53.5 min, 168 bpm, 2% inc, ‘mill, -splits
Reunion Rec Center
- Goal was to take this easy…kind of. Did 2% incline on the mill.
- Felt hard towards the last 2 miles… more reminiscent of an outdoor run
- Extra 0.6 miles on this run since I ran to the Rec Center
- Saw a lot of Charlie Sheen on the news… what a whack job
- First time I weight under 130 lbs this year (129.5) and first time under 16% body fat (15.5%)
- Hawt in the Rec Center today… was sweating profusely by the second mile
- Note-to-self: Short shorts requires BodyGlide…yeouch!