6.01 mi, 58:20, 148 bpm, chilly
- Thoroughly enjoyed this run with my wife… and what’s more is she did awesome. She ran just under 5 mi today…impressed and very proud of her!
- I ran with her but did some of my own runs while she took walk breaks
- I did a lot of strides today.. hit some 6:30’s and a lot of low 7’s. Felt great.
- HR was very low… this was low intensity but will be great leading up to my long run tomorrow. I’m thinking between 13 and 16 mi tomorrow.. but we’ll see.
- Got a brand new Nathan hydration pack using a Groupon…so I’m dying to use it 🙂